• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not the army?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AdamSmith: I say, "take it to parliament" if the present gov't wants to make change. What are they scared of? If the changes have merit then the House of Commons WILL pass the enabling bill(s).

What is so difficult about this? Even you should see this as the solution...but maybe not...ssems like you are a bit slow on the uptake on this one.

Comment

Actually Willy, I do agree with you, they should take it to parliament, I said so in the thread, Off To A Parliamentary Vote, Please Respond,

so it appears, your may be the one who's a little slow on the uptake here.

Comment

wilagro - the changes have merit. But not for the Liberals, the NDP or the Bloc.

the Liberals and the Bloc will vote against it because they think their Eastern voters will like it. Nothing to do with western farmers.

The NDP will vote against it because ... well, because they're the NDP.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...