• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federal election, a NDP win might be a good thing?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federal election, a NDP win might be a good thing?

So if the NDP wins federally and the west separates do we get a mulligan on the provincial government and start over? Just looking for a bright side. (and trying to start shit, it's raining again)

Sounds good to me

Comment

Showers in AB all day? Wow bet it got dry ion a day. Sunday is game over in Sk after a HOT Saturday. Water might go down a bit in the lowspots and swather tracks. Barley swaths should be GREEN by then.

Comment

On the National on CBC during an interview with Mansbridge Mulcair said that NDP governments have the best record of any of the parties with running balanced budgets. This guy must be high on marijuana Manitoba does not have a balanced budget, Bob Rae did not balance a budget, BC did not have a balanced budget under NDP. I can't believe Canadians are going to elect this guy.

Comment

Hamloc

I guess you never noticed that Harper ran seven consecutive deficits in a row, and increased the national debt by $160 billion.

Hamloc, if I were you I wouldn't be questioning other voter's intentions, but would be rethinking your own before judging others!!!!

Big trouble in Harperland, first Ray Novak and now campaign manager Jenni Byrne both shipped back to Ottawa. Jenni Byrne has been sent back for dropping the ball on selecting poor Con/Reform candidates. I guess urinating in a coffee cup or faking an orgasam on line are not good Con/Reform candidate choices, even in Stephen's mind.

Harper's house of cards is slowly crumbing.

Comment

NDP WILL RUIN THIS COUNTRY.

It will be a disaster if they're elected.

Comment

As a farmer I am scared at what these guys will do if they win to farmers, it cant be good when they have their arms around non GMO types in every photo opp. A minority with NDP and Lib vs Con I could live with.
              But give that idiot a full mandate like Alberta did and were screwed in 4.

Comment

It appears more likely every day we will see a NDP win and Conservatives will fall to 3rd place in standings. Since most of you fear the NDP more than you even love the Cons, I am wondering if any Con supporters are prepared to vote Lib instead of Con in the hopes of preventing an NDP landslide as happened in Alberta.

Comment

foragefarmer, the lie is that it is 7 deficits in a row, but the truth is it's 5 out of 7. At least one of those deficits wasn't big enough according to both the NDP and the Liberals. If you remember they were screaming that the "stimulus spending" wasn't nearly enough after the crash. Now they're lying campaigning the lie that they would have done better.

Sometimes you have to screen through the election BS and think back to what really happened.

A federal NDP win would devastate almost every industry except maybe the renewable energy industry, but get ready to see quadrupaling of your energy bill and increased cost to everything you buy that needs to be moved on a truck.

Welcome to Greece. At least Greece has the climate.
                  Hope your house has a wood furnace and you can grow your own food.

Comment

If they ndp are going to win.

Some guys better make sure their ndp candidate wins to at least add some voice.

We have been stuck with anderson who has no voice either during the liberal tears or conservative tenure.

Just shitty representation voted in by blinded by idealogy constituents.

Comment

People will open their eyes. There is still a lot of time left. I am not concerned for the final result. The communist bandwagon is shaky, and is going to blow apart.

If the media was even halfway honest, it would happen that much faster.

Comment

FarmRanger

Googled few sites they show seven deficits in a row. Harper was PM when they happened, Harper is responsible for them.

Harper could have forced an election if he didn't agree to the oppositions proposals of running large deficits, but he enjoyed the power of being PM to much and went along with them.

No excuse, in this case shit runs up hill.

I'm voting Liberal anyways.

Comment

I am going ndp but it's a protest vote.

Anderson does nothing. ****ing guy calls when I am combining thinking I am going to run into town to talk to him. With rain in the forecast. Ignorant prick.

Couldn't give a days notice. Can't even plan his campaign to talk to constituents that call occasionally.

Comment

...and I found websites that say Bigfoot exists and space aliens abducted somebody's mother.

Doesn't make it true.

Comment

Forage my support for the conservatives has never wavered. They have not been right 100% of the time but I believe in less government, in this election the only party who is not promising tax increases and more government is the Conservatives. Both the NDP and the Greens are promising no new pipelines and increasing corporate tax. The greens are going to raise the rate to 19%, add Alberta's 12% that is 31%, even in Norway the corporate tax is only 27%. In Mulcair's interview he called the GST a regressive tax showing he has no understanding of sound tax policy. A sales tax does the least economic damage. Raising corporate taxes does the most. I hope if people vote for change they go Liberal but I fear their policy flip flops of late may have hurt their chances.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...