• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the temp in your area?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The satellite shows cloud banks on both sides of us so if they move in, we could sneak by tonight. I I hate to see summer shut the door.

Comment

Both thermometers read no lower than plus one. But there was some frost on the grass and exposed pumpkin leaves.

I hate not knowing. Getting sick of this game already.

Comment

Dropped to min 1 at 6:30, still frost in the shade here.

Comment

The low was -0.5..Our thermometer is 4 ft above ground..So in the low areas it froze for sure..

Comment

Yard and garden WHITE, summer is toast, sorry so sad. Thermo says 2C... liar.

Comment

Sincerely, I feel for you guys who are going to be affected by this frost. Hang in there.

Comment

Wet frost has something to do with water and the way it freezes and how it takes a colder temperature or something like that cant remeber the term. That's why you see the guys hosing down orange trees in Florida to protect them

Comment

well , we will probably see trade say something like this ; " early frost helps late canola finish up " lol . trade knows you know !

Comment

Think its our turn tonight.

Comment

Yep, zero forecast for Regina tonight, good grief!

Comment

Clouds reached Regina as temps are rising (3 went to 4) but Indian Head is-1 at 4:11.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...