• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what have got over there?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what have got over there?

Trying to work out the below politics.
    You have right wing or left wing type govt or republican versus democrat may be easier comparison.

Here is Australia we have federal right wing but middle of the road right wing and state govt 3 right wing and 3 left wing but a lot of them are that close numbers wise, that greens or alternate parties hold balance of power and actually stuff all happens cant get legislation through etc.

I don't get to hung up about politics to much our state has had leftys in power for I think 12 maybe 15 years the voting system is city centric most vote towards the left so were stuck with it for years to come

Half fascist/half communist

Comment

We have here federally:

Not quite right enough for me.

Left as can be.

Even Lefter, hard to believe but true.

Left and separatist.

Left tree hugger/save the whales.

Comment

see the uk is torie or right but rest of eu is left getting lefter sounds like Canadian politics is similar to aussie a dogs breakfast of minority parties

new Zealand is almost ultra conservative and I think there economy is good real good

Comment

I would have to concur with freewheat. There are no conservative parties any more. Run on a small government platform and people think you are a loon. Small government that does not work does it. Every party is promising this that and the next thing without who is going to pay and all are easily bought of by cronies. I think Canada is doomed no matter who wins. Might as well vote green and get it over with.

Comment

What we have here in North America right now is going to be a gong show ...
            Donald Trump leading the polls in the States and Mul - give a shit about the west. NDP leading in Canada - I see a train wreck coming if this falls into place. The exact two opposite ends of the earth colliding in a struggling joint economy - I am no wizard but is this not a potential train wreck ???

Comment

Furrowed brow.. I agree with you tickler. Can't imagine it. But it will have money packing bags.

Comment

Freewheat, have to thank you for the laugh, and the sadly succinct titles.
                To further explain what we got over here is whowever should win, if a majority is attained has a parliamentary dictatorship that in the true opposition process we will all critique, and given time eventually hate, it is our birthright.

However with the pillars of our economy suffering from global resource revenue decline on most fronts, we will need the winner to be up to the immense challenges the nation will face.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...