• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Equipment

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Equipment

Now to start, just so everyone knows, we have never been the farmer to buy brand shinny new equipment. And we will probably ever be in a position to do so.

I have a friend who is in sales for New Holland. He was telling that a new order for a 2016 9.09 combine is priced at...... Drum roll please.... the sweet price of $875,000!!!!!!

But wait! You can move up to at 10.90, largest combine on the market for.... wait for it.......

$925,000!!!!!!

Kind of knocked me off my chair.

What is this going to do to the price of used equipment......

Its hard to fathom..... Richie Bros are going to be rubbing their hands together. ......

they have to keep upping the price that way they have no money tied up in your trade in.

Comment

Of course that is MSRP.

for comparison sake what are bigger pieces of construction equipment worth. Which generates more "net" profit? A combine or catdozer or trackhoe

Comment

$875CAD = $650USD

Is that coming with headers?

Comment

Have an 8120 800hrs. Just shootin bull. Trade??? 450k to boot.
          Dollar, tier4b. whatever. Laying off salesman, managers etc.

Comment

I didn't ask boarder.

Comment

Our 2003 class eith 800 some hrs for 50 grand looks better and better.

Comment

But if your neighbour buys one, doesnt that mean that you will too?

Comment

But if your neighbour buys one, doesnt that mean that you will too?

Comment

Wow! I am thankfull I am 25 years behind.

Comment

There are always options and solutions.

With the fed election, who or which party would be first to offer or revive the " investment tax credit"?

Comment

Every year we get three new ones this year with the dollar where it's at were not trading anything off.
                        My S690s were bought with a par or close to dollar last June.

Comment

There are always options and solutions.

With the fed election, who or which party would be first to offer or revive the " investment tax credit"?

Comment

New quad is $727,000.00 just not going to play.

Comment

LOL - you said that last year, bad flooded crops, way too much to trade....
                              you will fall for a new one later this fall - it's in your blood.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...