• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Straightcut without Desication

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fj - maybe I don't use enough ... Lol

Comment

I don't think it yields more, I just hate having crops sprout in the swath. After a rain, standing stuff dries much faster.

Comment

Guys if you farm in the dry side you have natural dedication. Crop drys down do to fact every thing ran out of water. In the east we need to kill it even. Best way. Also who ever said better kill on thistles after a frost WTF. Their brown and dead like foxtail etc. trees even die if you spray them in fall.

Comment

I don't think it yields more, I just hate having crops sprout in the swath. After a rain, standing stuff dries much faster.

Comment

Tweety. Never seen thistle die from 1 L equivalent. Ask your Monsanto rep what rate they would recommend for fall spraying thistles. Your telling me no farmers you know delicate with a litre of weather as or touchdown or vantage. Give me a break. Love how you argue, throwing shots in every comment you make.

Comment

My god V what planet are you farming on.
              Spray a thistle in mid to late august and it goes down to the roots no thistle next year.
              Spray a dried down thistle in Alberta due to no rain in fall at 10 liters and the shit wont die its already dead.
              Ask your Monsanto rep that.
              FM some don't get it.
              Next year will be thirty years of fall preharvest. Thistle and Quack and Willows are not a problem.

Comment

Willows? Where are your fields?

Comment

The only reason it's a "problem" is the organic industry choice monsanto and glyphosate due to their popularity and household name status to bash to differentiate their product to sell at inflated pricing.

It's why things like heat liberty odyssey reglone.... are never mentioned. No one knows what or who they are so they are ineffective to produce hysteria and fear mongering with.

Glyphosate is safe. Isn't a clas 2b carcinogen according to real science. Works well if used right. Time to come to grip with reality v

Comment

Brave after years of floods in the parkland trees do start to grow where it's to wet so yes willows also! I'm stuck right now waiting for a pull! Rain makes mud!

Comment

No drought for you, sprayer, swather or titanic 690?

Comment

Getting stuck, seems so very far away

Comment

The willows are on edges of drained sloughs;-)....

We get them growing in grass potholes we used to make hay in and don't anymore. Mother Nature will reclaim all she once laid claim to if you let your guard down. She is relentless, never tires and will outlast me, probably even before my time is up!!

Work smart and safe, take care.

Comment

Tweety. I completely agree reglkne has to be harsher then glysophate. I never said I think glysophate is bad for you, I'm saying what customers think.

Comment

Customers don't think. They are told what to think. If they did, wouldn't they ban the lowest rat LD products first?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...