• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sympathies to owen

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sympathies to owen

Close but no cigar, maybe next week owen 8

Still no luck..A few dumb coaching staff calls again..
    Just give Dave Dickenson a blank cheque to come to Riderville..

Comment

Riders have lost 5 games by a total of 16 points. Could have easily been a totally different season.

Comment

Fine line between winners and losers..

Comment

I am quite happy with how Brett Smith is playing...and the offence for that matter but we need to score 40 to win. 😃

The defense has been a total disaster all season and is the reason we have lost 6 close games.

Time for Chamblin to let go of defense or move on.

Special teams not great all season either.

Comment

Owen needs to quit changing his last name already!

This thread was a bit of a spoiler for me....but I watched the PVRed game anyway.

Comment

I was hoping Owen would change his name before the Labour day game with almost as terrible and now quarterbackless Bombers.

Comment

riders shud pick up 2 wins when they play Winnipeg in September.

Comment

Sorry about the spoiler role. Mb is right, riders should pick up 2 wins against bombers. Bombers defense is worse than riders.

Comment

Ahhh, thats ok stonepicker. Can't live in a cave every minute....

I knew as soon as I saw the thread title, just didn't know how bad so it was still worth watching

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...