• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rain ... Tom

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain ... Tom

Well Tom I hope you get even more rain to keep filling the rest of your crop and you have a good harvest , 95% of the rest of don't need anouther drop right now or a week ago . We will share and give you all of ours for the next 45 days then we will take er after that ....... I wish you could of had all the rains we had the past 10 days , harvesting peas now is a miserable 4-5 hrs at a time and losing grade daily . But all is good . Especially that we were 5 hrs away from being done peas - oh yeah - the same time I lost because some ignorant fella at the dealership would not answer his phone 5 min after 5 pm - gota love some of the b/a we have to deal with a smile eh? It's only 800 bus/hr at $8 - no big deal - the mighty lord will replace it at put a smile on everyone's face .
    Yes maybe I went a bit too far with the "swears" lol - but I knew it would cost us a lot later - but like almost every one here said - no one gives a poop.
    There's my little rant - have a great weekend , and I hope you keep getting rain to fill your crop ..

The ass I am....just for you furrow.

Comment

Thanks Furrow! There must be sarcasm in your post... It will be as it is!

Very nice Farmaholic... for all of us who are addicted!!!

I like the landlord part... fitting!

Let it be!

Comment

Have you ever seen the Rain!

Comment

Tom exemplifies the conservative arrogance...."If it's good for me"....its apparently good for everyone.

Much like the railway crisis that didn't occur until he got hit with that writ on his farm.

His lack of understanding that no one needs a rain at this time with the days getting shorter and just wanting to get this done. The best thing would be a month of warm dry weather.

Comment

Two months.

Comment

Better yet. Yes, let's go with 2 months.

Comment

So Bucket,

Who Will stop the rain... and Blue Eyes Crying in the rain; are not songs asking for more rain...

Just be happy, don't worry... what will be will be!

Like I can turn a switch and shut off the rain!

Comment

I get that, tom.

It's sort of like harper not being able to stop deficits?

That's funny. Politically speaking.

And now for some advertising......

.....Mulcair 2015.....

Rotflmao.

Comment

......and tomorrow my canola swaths could be moving, don't worry,,,,,, beeee HAPPY! Best thing that could happen is if it rained on them before the strongest winds arrived. Forecast 50-70 km. They survived 40-60, lets see if they pass the next test.
                    I'm pretending to be grateful, don't worry.....be happy.

At the very least I shouldn't worry about something that may not happen.

Comment

I'm certain there will always be someone with a bigger disaster. If only weather and railroads and markets were my bogeyman.
                      Christians might be occasionally annoying but their a healthier example than those who meltdown over speedbumps.

Comment

Getting pissed off and venting might be just as healthy as being in denial and pretending everything is alright. All I'm saying is lets not fool ourselves.

Blackpowder, What did you told me about bitterness that time.

Comment

Blackpowder

I can, without doubt, tell you this is the worst crop I have grown in 25 years.

Comment

Furrow, perhaps you dont have a dog or cat on the farm. Kicking at someone else doesnt help. We all know, and are about to live the difficulties of trying to harvest a crop with best quality and efforts possible.
                            Its a little early to be stressed out so much that you have kick the cat/dog/Tom. AV 'ers are on your side, with the occasional sarcasm and sparring match just to keep us sharp.
                            When the good weather sets in, you are going to be threshing full bore.
                            Seeding and harvest time I used to get discouraged with the weather/lack of production. It still grinds on me but I think of my Dad. I would begin to describe what I didnt get done and he would interject, " be thankful you do not have to farm with horses, that was not very interesting."

Comment

Thanks BP!

4mm... this morning...about what you got?

Peas are waiting patiently!

You know it don't come easy!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...