• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

frost

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frost

frost is a coming. dang nabbit. and better grain prices. dang nabbit.

Could you elaborate?

Or be more specific.

Flax would be hurt?

Comment

Full moon in 13 days!!!! Will your crop make it?

Comment

Some of my crop just germinated in the last week of July.

My crop never started.

Comment

Cool it all should make it then except my beans! Oh

Comment

It may be 15 days - 2 days after full moon
            This year anything is possible

Comment

Not wishing for it but a killing fost on the right day would help all the regrowth. But not for 2 or 3 weeks.

Comment

Blackpowder, I was going to say the same thing about my undergrowth of weeds and volunteers(all the crop came up) and the second attempt where crops shut down then started back up after we got decent rains, On my farm that frost wouldn't do too much damage but asking for one this early would be selfish on my part. I might have to just spray it out before it sucks up too much moisture that fell in the last month.

Comment

I need a mid Sept frost at the earliest. An end of august one would make canola zero. Barley some would be ok, fabas would get smoked, wheat would be awful.

Cheering for at least a mid Sept frost here.

Comment

Dito freewheat. Price of canola would be off the charts if it froze next week

Comment

I did not catch all the Lenner report on Friday pm but I heard 75% and he never talked about frost in his forward forcast. FWIW!!!!

Comment

Dito freewheat. Price of canola would be off the charts if it froze next week

Comment

Plus 3 here south of Leduc right now...although we are in a bit of a valley.
                          Had hoped the later springs and later falls was going to continue....looks like I may be wrong this year.

Comment

Hmmm , weather network showin a low of zero on the 31st here ..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...