• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something is not right.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something is not right.

The other day as I was doing my little local area crop tour, I had to hit the brakes and back up for another look see. What I seen was a tree that had its leaves changing color. What the hell. This is the earliest I've ever seen this in my 60 plus years.....must be a diseased tree or something else. Well today, I seen a few more that are starting to change color. There are a few species that start shutting down earlier, but this is the earliest I've seen. Its just the odd one here and there, but its something that I never ever noticed in years before, or its just a sign that we might have an early fall. Hope I'm just imagining this.

Spray drift.

Comment

Unchecked disease from organic field.

Comment

It's Harpers fault.

Comment

Good post Mother Nature knows.

Comment

Farmaholic, Nice try!

Comment

I started seeding this spring on April 29. Maybe the tree has its time in already this year.

Comment

Might be toxic oil waste so could be harpers fault.

Comment

I am hearing same thing at Kenossee Lake with some trees turning already.

Comment

We have a well sheltered yard with very little wind, and our maple trees are shedding leaves..

Comment

The frost this spring may have had more effects on things than first realized.

Comment

Warm april and a cool dry may wreaked all sorts of havoc. Considering may and june, im just exstatic theres something to run the combine over.

Comment

Dutch elm disease ?
                          Soil sterilant damage(the number one killer of trees) ?

Comment

Your not nuts. I am seeing the same thing here. Just about a month early here.

Comment

Everything is two weeks early this year right from the melt to the heat to the lets not say the F-word.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...