• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Klause????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klause????

How have you been Klause?
    You've been quiet lately and understandably so.
    Are you going to help harvest your late friends crop? Scary when so much hinges on one person. If something were to happen to me, this place would be in alot of trouble. Not saying there aren't capable people out there but immediately(family) the young fellow(son) is very inexperienced and the old fellow(dad) is done. Heavy responsibility.

Take care Klause!!

Also curious! If hopper's family needs help during harvest please reach out to Agriville as I'm sure a few us would be willing to lend a hand.

Comment

Hi

Yes I haven't been on much.

It was a good funeral.. The entire community and then some showed up. The church was filled to standing room only.

We will be putting together a harvest bee. Hopper had mostly flax and wheat and some peas. A couple of us with flex heads will do the peas and then lots of help for the rest...

I'll post details when we know them.

Other than that... between 5 and 6 inches of rain over the whole farm. Came so fast most ran off. Crops a bit battered but good nonetheless.

Comment

Thanx Klause. Good of you to pitch in there. Hope all goes well.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...