• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here live in Kerobert ??

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone here live in Kerobert ??

Drove through there today - wow did they ever get shit kicked , in and outa town !!

Saw a report on the news.....siding on buildings shredded. Can't imagine what the crops look like.

Comment

North of town crops are mowed right off. Seen one farm yard with pine trees with bark stripped off. Just south of town that pea crop was demolished. A few fields just north of town was hard to tell what they even were !!
      Never seen a brick building pounded out either !!

Comment

I know people that live in Kerrobert, and when the storm hit a lot of people were very scared. They had never seen anything like it. We lost 750 acres of beautiful red lentils from that storm. Potential there for a $700-$800 acre return. And only $150/ acre hail insurance. Maybe I should insure for more to protect my profits????

Comment

To insure lentils for $700/ac would cost me $67.00 ac. Our rates are crazy in our townships.

Comment

Deductible insurance may be better value for a total loss?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...