• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Observations from Ab/Sask Road Trip and Questions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just took HWY 44 from Eston to Oyen. HWY crops and grass are all the same. Fked.

Comment

HWy 9 Oyen to Youngstown Hwy much better but was there a sale on Roundup only thing green is clover along road edge.

Comment

Youngstown to Hanna starting to green a little. Even saw a cow or two on grass.

Comment

interesting, I have always found it more accurate at higher pod count. It seems to underestimate at the lower by more than 10%. I usually combine with a dirty sample though!

Last time I had a pioneer wagon out, and it was 71 bu/acre official, pod count was in the 70's. unfortunately, since then I am always in the 20-40's, and pod count is similar (bin estimate). I know the crop adjustors do a more thorough pod count, but again main stem pod count is just a quick, rough estimate.

Comment

From the north west to Cypress hills crops are all iver the places with pockets of decent crop at best. 70% will be far below ave from what I seen

Comment

Wow - my finger sucks at spelling !!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...