• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud of your product

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Point taken, Stoner. There are many, many threats to our well-being. If you believe that a more conscious world will accept product sprayed by chemicals right before harvest forever, then good on you, but I don't believe the world will want it, thanx, for your opinion, though.

Comment

More concious world, or more uninformed world? Or should i say misinformed. Take gluten, gluten free is all the rage now, why? Very few people in the world have gluten intolerance, yet guys like you hop on the bandwagon and declare gluten bad, it's a protein for crying out loud. It's far more a good thing than a bad thing! ( My son had gluten intolerance when he was a kid, he's an adult now and he grew out of it ) also someone mentioned that pre harvest roundup affects quality and germination? If you spray way too early it does, but how many morons do that? Spray when the crop is ripe and no prob.!

Comment

Actually there are studies that suggest gluten sensitivity issues are the result of pre harvest desiccation.

Comment

Here we go again, studies that suggest something, studies that imply something! Has common sense left the world. There was a guy on tv quite awhile back that said " you tell me what you want the study to show and i can make it show it". If you had a study with 100 people that smoked 3 packs of cigarettes a day and also ate nothing but organic food, and 25 got lung cancer, then you could legitamately say that there is a link between organic food and cancer.

Comment

I've been wondering why this gluten intolerance. Never heard of it years ago. Gotta wonder what has changed. Maybe we are just evolving more intolerant-what with all the nut allergies, lactose allergies that were very rare years ago. Who knows, maybe we better ask Stoner?

Comment

It is like autism, ADHD, and the like. Used to be chalked up to a hyper kid, now it has a diagnosed name.

Same with gluten intolerance. Used to be called, I ate too many doughnuts, and feel plugged, to becoming a diagnosed issue.

We now diagnose everything, people freely go to the doctor when they have a slight upset tummy, a light headache, or a sore toe.

Our grandparents self diagnosed and self treated, and life went on.

With ADHD in the old days, you swatted the kids arses to keep them in line. Now you diagnose 'em, and drug 'em.

With gluten intolerance in the old days, you ate fresh garden produce, lots of animal fats, and raw milk and such, perhaps this was more balanced somehow? Now, you cut out 3/4 of your potential dietary intake, eat bland potato bread, avoid soy sauce, and a schwack of other stuff.

My gluten intolerant sister stayed here for four days, I know of what I speak! lol It is a very interesting phenomenon.

Comment

I agree freewheat. Lots of people don't want to get their kids immunized, its all a drug company conspiracy. what do we end up with? Measle and chicken pox outbreaks. Misinformed people!

Comment

Comment

I agreed its most of Freewheats points. In the old days mortality was more frequent and accepted/tolerated. There were many accidents, infections, diseases without a name and unfortunately people died. We would attend the funerals and then life goes on, March forward.
                    There were many hyper, odd behaved kids, as described a foot in ass, or go outside etc. some went to jail some became brilliant millionaires. I noticed everything has a diagnosis. ADHD, cancers of all kinds, intolerances, allergies etc.
                    Like Freewheat says , society hascompletely moved away from home grown garden produce and animal byproducts to the garbage in the stores and fast food chains.
                    I recall my sister throwing up French fries after a day in the city. I remember as an 8 year old helping myself to a third doughnut, spinning around some small town community event going nutso behaviour on the sugar, then crashing, sore stomach and exhaustion for hours! Parents never booked a doctor, they said layoff the donuts, you don't eat like that when your at home, that's what you get. The end.
                    I have a beer intolerance, it's getting worse over the years, I don't know if it's the 13th or 14th beer, but I get pretty sick.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...