• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Combining by 3rd week of huly

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combining by 3rd week of huly

I hear in SE Alberta, there are peas being desicated already

That should send the price plummeting.

Comment

Very worrisome trying to collect as much stats as I can cant trust some things

Comment

I drove by a lot of fields yesterday that are close to being ready.

I was shocked that so many were that advanced.

Hard to tell yield potential from the road without checking pods, but many fields not as bad as I thought I would see. Probably 30 to 35.

Comment

Well on the bright side......heard that so many times in the last five years i felt like snapping

Comment

I walked a few fields of peas in the SW sask and Alberta big yields NO! Short small pod with few seeds! Word of the day short and grass green in water run or around. Slough!
            I would desicate the fields I saw Monday to combine in a week!
            Peas are worse then canola that's done flowering and making skinny pods! Then durum that's thin and has white heads already!

Comment

There are peas that will be done the end of this week in S AB with yields between 5-15 bu/ac if they can cut that low.

Comment

Big question: how will this affect China's grain purchases this winter. I suspect it is good that the canola crop is small because China will not be buying much of it this winter.

Comment

Peas that can bushel 5to 15. May yield anywhere from 2 to 25 depending on operator. Mine just started flower basically a table top of flowers. Should be interesting. Had family in truck and I grabbed top of peas and they shook one hundred feet away. All locked together.

Comment

Also heard lentils already being harvested now

Comment

A growing hush in the U.S. economy as well . . . .

U.S. retail sales for June released this morning pegged at -0.03%. Biggest drop seen in auto sales.

U.S. is also heading for a recession by year end. And U.S. Fed remains in no position to hike rates.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...