• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roughriders

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roughriders

Haven't been watching the sports today, did Sask. beat BC. last night?

Oh sure, rub it it now. If it isn't bad enough we can't get rain, we are 3 and Zero regular season. I'm a little testy.....

Comment

lol, after the bombers i like the roughriders, tough loss last night though.

Comment

Another overtime loss...

Comment

As long as were peaking at the right time

Comment

Still entertaining. A brief escape from reality. Lol.

Comment

Cuban assassin needs to start asking for a riders bail out also. Increase the crown corps sponsorship I say!!!

Out

Comment

maybe we should lobby all levels of gov. to put roofs on all the prairie stadiums. it's only taxpayers money, we deserve it! We're on the same latitude as siberia after all!

Comment

Roughriders......oh they are rough alright. I especially like the girley dreadlocks.......nice and pretty.......kinda dainty like......real rough .

Comment

At least Kevin Glenn is playing well..Not missing DD so far..Just some stupid calls at the end of each game? Like who would run straight ahead in to a pile of 250 lb. men? when just before the QB ran in to the end zone untouched...

Comment

i agree on the dreadlocks, not too manly imo.

Comment

Shitlocks ! Every single time I see an athlete with locks I think of Eddy Murphy. "Thats not your hair, Take that pile of shit off your head! "' That is sooo funny!
                        Somewhere around 1:14 .

http://youtu.be/7IrB1OE9Blo

Eddy Murphy has talent, saskatchewan roughriders have a bunch of players in shitlocks. The end

Comment

Riders have to learn to play 60 minutes and quit letting 11 point leads evaporate in the last two minutes!!!!!

As a side note I'm not a fan of the leagues change with the pass interference rules.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...