• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 degree right now

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 degree right now

Hauling down highway 4.... 1 Celsius from kyle north to elrose. 3 degrees at abbey

Not even close to a full moon. Just saying.

Comment

I think we got big troubles come august. Just one of those years you cant win

Comment

Our 2002 crop was our largest one coming since I started farming. It was so awesome to see how it grew in that year then one cold cold night in early August and we were F#$Ked.

Comment

yea , I'm thinking the same thing . this crop right now is one of the best we ever grown up to this point , but we sure are losing lots of days with the smoke , lack of rain and no sunshine . you can't not use fungicide here with the conditions we have and early frost will mean another $20 down the drain if it does freeze . interesting though in 02 we had nothing and never froze here just nothing to combine . 04 was when it torched us bad in early August . it's 5 degrees here right now

Comment

Good thing that smoke is saving the crop for the next rain.

Delay the crop a little longer into the frost.

You got to wonder about the way office experts think.

Comment

Office experts would think alot different if it was their skin in the game out in the field.

Comment

Next four days has us 30 degrees. Everything is flowering, we will be in trouble.

Comment

7 degrees to 30 degrees in this environment is no different than 26 to .

It's a shock either way.

And unless that plant has reserve going to 30 or some rain the crop can't maintain its potential.

I have to wonder where these guys think canola can make 10 mmt?

Comment

Even better areas will be in trouble in 3 days .
                    We still have been with out a decent rain in 30 days now - not going to be good . Rain next week won't do er now .

Comment

It's too sunny
                      It's too cold
                      We need smoke to stop the sun
                      We need sun to mature the crop
                      What crop
                      I have a crop
                      I don't have a crop
                      Wish I had a crop
                      I have good crap insurance
                      Mine sucks
                      Markets will go up
                      Markets going down
                      Something is eating my *****
                      Tom will eat your *****
                      Who s tom
                      Jenner is a *****
                      No he wants a *****
                      Would you guys make up your fricken minds !!!

Comment

Quite a rant riders2010 but your them seems to be your not getting laid and part of your problem is that you are concentrating on tom and Jenner. That can't be good for the MOJO.

Rotflmao.

Comment

Riders,

Thats exactly why i like AV. For the most part, its just farmers trying to figure "it" out, and "it" is a multi variable moving target!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...