• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Truth about Agri programs needs to finally be exposed to the public

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do what ever it takes to keep that ****ing grain farm afloat. Raise livestock, different livestock and lots of each!!!! Work off the farm in the winter, send the wife to work. Have chickens so the kids can gather eggs and be able to play hockey and eat rink burgers. No life, no hot holidays, work work work to pay them bills....keep them ****ing parasites well fed so they're there next year so you can do it all over again....it's your job! No-one said it was going to be easy.

Comment

Well said farma, many are/have done that lifestyle. Sad that twists of fate/weather/markets make primary food producers live to feed the system.

Comment

Farmaholic, that is life. We do it because we chose to farm instead of join mainstream employment. I chose to wean myself off the parasites and I am not any worse for it. I am still making changes to move up the chain, it has been a 24 year occupation, most of it uncomfortable with income/expenses.
        Maybe because its summer time, I notice a trend that the 20 somethings want to put in a little time/ effort then smear their paw print on any piece of paper that will get them a depreciable asset for recreating, or doing anything but provide value for themselves or society. Sometimes you have do a little hard work longer than you expected and acknowledge that money is an excellent servant but a very ruthless master. Much to the contrary of todays entitlement attitude, it is still ok to work the best you can and manage finances.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...