• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animal stories

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try and keep those rabbits around they work well to eradicate clover from your lawn, no chem required!!

Comment

You have a dozen cats and you want more? Is that what you mean? That sounds like an awesome little Tom to me. Aggressive and Sterile, perfect.

Comment

Pour farmer,

A little clover in the lawn is free lawn fertilizer.

Comment

If only it stayed a "little clover" I would be happy to keep it, unfortunately the patches in my lawn grow extremely fast and choke out any tame lawn grass. Still is ok for me but the boss has other ideas of how a lawn should look.

Comment

Love cats if i was single id get ahold of a lion or tiger or cougar kitten and raise it.

Not a bear though they freak me out.

Comment

Clover is taking over this year. What's the remedy? Goats, sheep? Is clover bad for horses?

Comment

Nice to see I am the ***** expert. Cotton if you get a lion or tiger that ***** could be eating you. Supposed to be the other way around.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...