• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animal stories

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Animal stories

Not market related so just **** off if you dont like it or have nothing nice to say.

Patiently waiting market open

For some reason we have four tom cats out of a heard of a dozen or so all wild but the smallest has taken control of everything and every female for the past few years and no kittens are surviving kind of bizzare for those that know cats.

Cotton, wait for hopper's response, he's the resident ***** expert.

Comment

Cats have a low survival rate on our farm too.

Comment

If you have too many, get a blue heeler, unless you want afew around.

Comment

Darcy thinks your tomcat is killing the kittens

Comment

Know one of the toms is killing the kittens just dont know why they are not fighting and chasing eachother off like normal. Great big bastard toms letting a little guy take it all.

Hate killing stuff espescially cats man are they tough.

Comment

Shoot all the Toms except for the little general. Throw the deads onto the manure pile . Continue to live a regular life. You will have a few more kittens survive.

Comment

Time to get out the .22

Comment

Those big old Toms are pretty hard to put down with a 22. I'd recommend a 12 gage and dispatch with extreme prejudice. But first I would want to be sure it's not a weasel, badger or fox putting down the kittens.

Comment

Actually I do have the answer to your ***** problem. I currently have a dog that will wipe out your total cat population in a week. Very friendly dog to kids and anyone except cats. So wipe them all out and start over. He also likes mouse hunting.

Comment

I can then take dog back. Love him.

Comment

12 gauge with heavy shot will do the job. No fuss No mess, just flips the off switch.

Comment

We lose our kittens when an owl shows up.Heard of a small town losing cats to a owl so one guy put a trap on top a post with a feather in it.Bingo no more cat stealing owl.

Comment

LGBT cat community created new laws?

Comment

Since this is an animal thread, I will share a rabbit story. Our grandchildren brought home about a 6 week old lions head rabbit. It proved to be so smart. Before 2 days, she figured out how to open her cage and find us - then crawl back in her cage. Well she grew up, having free reign of the back deck-never left that thing! Then she went to live at the farm with Cookie, our 8 year old rabbit. Soon we had many more rabbits and now we have rabbits running round the farm. The dog can't catch them. I'm sure the coyotes will. They are enjoying freedom.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...