• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And on the 6 th day it rained!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And on the 6 th day it rained!

Some went a month with virtually no rain on some of our land rest at three inches. The line was close. The sub soil kept us going. Sloughs were dropping back roads opening up and able to take again. A few anyways.
    Last night 3/4 in three showers spaced apart. Fourth rain on now.
    This kind of rain makes grain.

To say I'm NOT envious would be a lie......

I wish.

Comment

3-4" is likely a perfect amount so far if you were seeding into moist soil.

Good for you.

Comment

2/10" here, more S of #16, dissipating into DRY air again. Still smoke, does not wash down OR create rain drops.

Comment

Saskfarmer3 you're being a dick again, when it rains don't tell anybody because you're bragging. And if it doesn't rain don't tell anyone because you're a whining bitch. (that was sarcasm).

Glad you got moisture

Comment

Glad you got some sf3.

We got sfa hoping for a good inch to finish off the crop. If we don't get it there will be a lot of sad faces herr too

Comment

I'm not rubbing it in. After 10 years of shit weather it's nice to be back!
              Nice slower rain since 8 and it's noon and still raining! I hope you all get some!
              We all deserve good weather!
              But for us it means we're rounding third base!

Comment

Glad you got a decent rain - we missed everything again yesterday and last night - 25 days now with more than 2/10ths . We are close to hitting a wall .
                On the 25 the day it went away ....

Comment

It will rain another hour on you SF3 if radar is accurate, you are in the sweet spot now. Still waiting for bragging pics ...

Comment

We are stuck at fukin 2 nd base - and the innings are passing rapidly

Comment

Sweet tweet here
                      That makes 10 weeks with no rain.
                      Surprisingly the crops are still hanging in there.
                      A rain in the next week would avert a disaster.

Comment

Got SFA again!!!😔🔫
                        6/10ths since middle of may. Wheat is going south fast. Dry right to the ****in clay. Wheat will be ****ed!
                        Canola is half ****ed!
                        Pay'n it forward I guess. We were ok last year. Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Looks like a shot on the way. I'll let you know. But up to this point many stike outs at bat. I'd settle for a base bit at this point. Guaranteed no grand slam or even home run. In fact I'm sure our base hit won't get to cross home plate by anything else that comes along before the end of the nineth inning.

Since we're talking baseball....

Comment

Lol seen Sasks crops he is about to park the mother ****er with bases loaded lol.

Comment

Half a tenth so far and clear skys/broken cloud west of us. A colorful radar cell coming right for us veers off north of us. Not too far north looks just grey, **** this is hard to believe.

On the baseball theme.... can't wait til this game and season is over and regroup for next season.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...