• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully oil will bottom out further.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully oil will bottom out further.

Best thing for our economy is if oil bottoms out. And when it does a real audit of domestic prices.
    To reflect the bottom. Then the real growth in manufacturing and technology will occur.
    And these bought off leaders can be sent packing with their empty brown bags from Alberta.

Ya good luck with that. We have a snowball in hells chance of competing with Asia on those fronts.

Comment

Oil closed at $55.52 Friday.

Been in a 55-62 range for a couple months now.

Predictions?

Comment

Oil never stays down for much more than 6 months historically. I think we can see a run up here fairly soon at least to the $80/barrel levels. Oil companies are at bargan prices, I would suggest investing in one if you want to curb fuel price increases. I have invested in saskatchewan non oil sands holdings due to the NDP royalty review in alberta.

Comment

Oil never stays down for much more than 6 months historically. I think we can see a run up here fairly soon at least to the $80/barrel levels. Oil companies are at bargan prices, I would suggest investing in one if you want to curb fuel price increases. I have invested in saskatchewan non oil sands holdings due to the NDP royalty review in alberta.

Comment

Fuel is one of our economy's biggest down fall cost wise due to distance to port etc.

Were racing to produce a commodity that the world wants to get rid of and people buy it cheaper than we can get it here. It raised he cost of developing any other sector of business. If we had a true plan we d have a domestic price a cents. Litre. Could you imagine the investment we d have here.
            But you'd have to have vision and not have bought off politician puppets.

Can t wait to see what our cost of living and farming will raise to once it does go up and it will.

Comment

I don't know how many times I have said it on here in various forums. We are paying $1.10 a liter plus at $55 a BBL oil now. Gasoline will be /- $2.00 a liter at the pumps when oil takes a trend up towards a more normal price. Farm diesel will be around 1.75 a liter. We will all be happy to pay it.

Comment

What do you think the price at the pumps will be when a barrel is $40 US?

Comment

Check US prices on gasbuddy, make you SICK, one of the few MINUSES on Canada.

Comment

I agree that we will see $70-80 oil by the end of 2015.

We will invest to offset the rise in fuel prices.

Comment

Hold on a second. We are a resource economy. What you are saying is that cheaper grain and livestock prices will result in lower food costs. Yeah, right. There are multiple reasons why the cost of a barrel of oil and a litre of fuel are so unconnected in Canada. 65$ by the end of the year unless OPEC continues to flood the market.

Comment

At $40 U.S. the pump price will stay the same as it is now plus or minus a cent or two.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...