• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

more money for who. ? ?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tstep/bucket;

In a multibillion $ business... this is clearly the best use of very limited taxpayers dollars.

So... if the money does not come with your name on it... you disapprove!

Walk a week in the Ag Ministers shoes... we have been blessed with less regulations and more freedom... collaberation with the most advanced plant breeders is most likely to create the best outcome for the most grain growers in western Canada.

I know I will get blasted... the truth is the truth,...

truly you guys give our industry a bad wrap.

Wake up!!!... go chew on a sour baby and take a look at what eastern european/Russian grain growers must put up with!!!

Comment

The truth is our current gov is owned by the oil industry. We have elected puppets getting bought off not representing the primary producer at all

Freedom? Are you still fkd up over the wheat board thing? The truth about the wheat board is that they were screwed up in operation but not in principle. But the one thing over looked and is coming out in spades now is that when they were in the game the line companies had to deal with
      Fact the board knew what the line cos were doing and this in some respects kept the line cos somewhat under wraps. Since the board demise the wheat market and every other commodity has been open to be manipulated by the line companies however best suits them not the primary producer. Particularly the basis money lotto and the current absolute wmberrassment of transportation and rail service.
      When the board controlled wheat cars were allocated and distributed more fairly throughout. And with those wheat cars so came cars for other grains as well.

We have a free system now alright. Free for the line companies to screw us over and control everything the way they want it done not the way we need it done.

Comment

Riders:

I call your bluff.

We signed wheat contracts this spring with basis way above 0.

Canola at plus 48.

Peas at a great price... that is fair.

This IS driven by a competitive market place... not gov. regulation. For this I am very thankful... for the bountiful crops that were profitable and the partners who buy our grain... and take the risk to sell and deliver our food products to endusers.

Comment

Plus

We also grew Canola that has an AOG with a basis that is less... but they pay the freight as well. I have done AOG contracts with puts as well... they are very flexible if worked with in a reasonable manner.

Comment

Good prices compared to what cost? When the oil goes up and it will you ll find out what kind of deal you locked yourself into.

Comment

You don t seem to talk about when feed wheat was near #1 wheat price, when you sign a contract for a shit price just to move something and you cannot move it for months and months and finally get to when prices go up.

These prices are the shits when you compare to the inputs and risk.

Comment

Send a a crystal clear message. Ask for a Checkoff refund. En masse. Parsley.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...