• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2/10 in 10 minutes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2/10 in 10 minutes

Out spraying our last seeded barley... went for water come back pouring rain. Lasted maybe 10 to 15 mins. 2/10 in rain gauge. Guess I'm waiting a few hrs to continue spraying. Not complaining just what a freak cloud.

Oh yeah stripe rust in wheat in the colonsay area.

Zero tenths since last Sunday. And only 2.1 tenths in the previous seven days, not all at once either. Still "hoping" for some in afternoon t-showers.

Comment

First a "millet rain", then 20mins later 1/2 - 3/4 sized hail, ground about 10% covered, then heavy down pour, likely 3-4tenths total.

Comment

Klause that cloud is following you around yikes. Not sure if I should invite you for a beer or not. Could use some moisture at my yard.

Comment

Klause that cloud is following you around yikes. Not sure if I should invite you for a beer or not. Could use some moisture at my yard.

Comment

Tell me about it!!! I'm filling up across from the mill and the rain is headed straight for me! LOL

Comment

Send clouds east, seems like a tenth or two is all they have, or hail and flood!

Comment

Patchy rains this year.....along with a lot of hail.

Municipal Hail tells me they are very busy.

Comment

Zippo in 12 days - not lookin good

Comment

Had a surprise on my peas finished spraying them Tuesday and tires were throughing mud till 1pm.

Comment

Had a surprise on my peas finished spraying them Tuesday and tires were throughing mud till 1pm.

Comment

Wtf - every single rain is dissipating as it approaches - does not matter from what direction .

Comment

Furrow

Low humidity.

Just sucks the moisture in the clouds out.

Comment

That's was the strange thing - two early morning rains with decent humidity - poof gone .

Comment

Got 4/10ths in 30 minutes this afternoon at the yard..2 miles north ZIP..Neighbor is spraying...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...