• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good news out of AGT

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news out of AGT

If Gehl Flamrn and Tait need a "This is good news for Saskatchewan farmers speech"

I still have mine from 2011

https://www.realagriculture.com/2015/06/agt-still-planning-to-build-pasta-plant-in-saskatchewan/

This is good news for SK farmers.

Whether it happened or not though, at least it is now possible. Under the old system that Fred Tait promoted, all that was possible was serfdom, expropriated property and despair.

Good for the Wheat Growers for helping make it possible.

Comment

AGT will be bought out before it happens.

Just a guess.

Comment

Election year, photo-op time....

About 4 years since the last announcement.

Comment

maybe like the nipawin announcement last spring, lol

Comment

How many photo ops that never come to fruition before some of these cheerleader types realize they are just being played.

If the big boy wanted to build that plant he would have done it already.

Comment

Great news two hear about AGT still going to build the pasta plant.

CaseIH what's going on at Nipawin with the Chinese group proposing to build a terminal?

Comment

SFA goin on in nipawin, think it was a bunch of bs

Comment

Both parties will build there proposals if the government funds them. We have been to this rodeo before. It does not make sense to build a pasta plant on the prairies. Costs are too high to build and too far away from the markets.

Comment

Why is it that middlemen always need government incentives but farmers have to beg?

Comment

A niche mill might work for local consumption and unique products, but not a full scale operation producing and competing for exports. Last i checked it was cheaper,safer to store and transport 45lbs/ft3 raw materials than 10lbs/ft3 processed products. I do wish them success however.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...