• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ritchie Brothers Saskatoon

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ritchie Brothers Saskatoon

Did anyone get to the auction?

What a string of 9230 combines. Looks like they went pretty cheap. Lowest price ever before for a 9230 at RB was 264k. Some of these went sub 200!

Anyone see anything else? Prices going down?

and those new JD s680sure went cheap , only 200 hrs !! . the 9230's sure we're high hrs for the year though. just a sign of things to come . land will be next

Comment

400 hrs , not 200 , my mistake

Comment

The 9230s were from broadacre.

There was rock damage on sone. Paint burnt off the pulleys on most. Leaks.

The Lexions went low... especially the new 700s

Guess we will find out how they do.... we will have a 470r in the field this fall next to our 8570 Massey.

Anyone want a Massey 860? LOL.

According to Cebis that 470r combined 902 bushels per hour average over 900 hours... burnt 5 liters per acre of fuel doing it. Interesting tidbit the prior farmer's crops averaged 37.8 canola 51.2 wheat 67 barley 44 peas and 19 lentils.

Now to learn a completely new threshing system.

Comment

My combine is showing the quite a bit higher than true yield of a

Comment

My phone screwing up my words. Just saying my combine shows higher than my true yield. Interesting what info can be on there.

Comment

Where did all the Lexions come from, dealer dispersal? At those prices, one could afford to buy two and have all the spare parts you need and not worry about your nearest dealership.

On a related note, at the Rimby consignment sale a 9760 STS with 2980 engine hours sold for $52,000 and at 9610 with 3203 engine hours for about $30,000. Didn't check what was wrong with them, if anything. a lot of very cheap equipment there.

Comment

They were all of Kramer ' s stock from their exit from the ag business.

Comment

They were all of Kramer ' s stock from their exit from the ag business.

Comment

Hey Klause, good buying. Long may she run!

Comment

2007 9760, 700 thr hrs, 160000 yesterday. Farm sale, low risk. Perfect shape, like new, owner known as careful operator , therefore worth more.

Comment

This is crazy yet the big boys keep selling auction. Now think of their auction fees to deduct from bid yikes.

Comment

That 9760 is only " worth" what the owner can now get out of it by using it. Age is against it heavily by the "book".

Comment

Lots of life left in some of the slightly older equipment..and for me all these fandangled computers scare the hell out of me. Five years from now those 9230s are going to be beeping and lit up like a Christmas tree in the cab! Going to need to keep Youngs Equip on speed dial and they will just shrug their shoulders and offer to sell you a new machine with double the bells and whistles.

Comment

Exactly. If need a Christmas tree buy a Christmas tree. True so many good older combines on the market. Go buy a trouble free well maintained 2388 for 50.000 or less. I would consider casih to be the better combine.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...