• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chem burn

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chem burn

names/companys who do independent third party investigation into chemical burn issues?

what got burned ?

Comment

http://backtrackcanada.com/

Comment

The labels have them pretty well covered. Were spraying conditions "perfect"? Lol

Comment

Spray at your own risk. Dammed if do Dammed if don't.

Comment

Hopperbin,

I dont spray and I am less "damned" than ever.
            I just noticed I can use the same letters and make the word "demand" . Huh.....cool!

Comment

I have two words that are swears on our farm and they are Prepass and Express. almost imposible to clean out of sprayers..

Comment

I've got a cousin, who before he farmed, was a chemical rep in the Saskatoon area. We once got talking about how the companies always find excuses, etc when farmers claim the chemical did not work, etc. he said in the 8 years he worked for them, they gave back a total of.............

2 pails..or 40 litres worth. Good luck.

Comment

I have noticed a huge amount of slow patchy cereal crops even in the non drought areas. We don't have any of these problems in our fields but we have cut the Express and Prepass out of our crop program. I think some of these issues are being caused by these two chemicals.

Comment

last year lots guys here had problems with prepass , said it was too much rain and sprayed it after seeding too close to emergence was their excuse

Comment

Oh deer. It's such a nice after 1 mm rain event cooking steak. Will watch this one.

Comment

I think the dog is more interested in whats cooking than the Chef.... lol

Comment

My oops this year was talking to rep about spraying authority charge after peas were up. Had two of the six in question. I got the part about leaving out the glyphs but missed the aim part. so field one was poking out 50 percent of plants. No visible damage. Field two I decided to wait till peas were 3 inch average height. Two days later they were 50 percent paper white. Two more days later rep came out and assured me he said leave out the aim. And we found new growth out of ground and stems. 2 weeks later i am spraying centurion and pursuit and cannot tell the difference from the fields that had been sprayed before emergence and the one that got burned. Nice crop I believe klause should like it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...