• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 CX 8080

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 CX 8080

Sold for 100 grand 1200 hrs mint

Abbey sk

NH generally poor resale but still a cheap combine for sure

Comment

Combines and drills seem to be the items that depreciate the fastest.

If this combines original price tag was 350k it would of cost farmer $208/hr for ownership interest to finance.

Does anyone know what this model originally gone for? It does sound a good deal for a 5 year old combine.

Comment

Did you buy it Klause

Comment

Not much of a market for conventional combines in the Brown soil zone.

Comment

The 1979 john deere 7720 went for 17 and change.

Here there is a market because of cattle.

I didn't buy it. I chased it up there 1 grand at a time but it was me and 1 Internet buyer.

Definitely the size and type of machine we are looking for.

RB guys were sweating bullets because nobody bid until it got down to 50.

Small old stuff sold for a premium but anything bigger went cheap.

Hopefully the stoon sale will be like this one. We could use a bigger combine

Comment

I'm sure everyone here has a sales guy they trust for info. Options, condition etc make a difference. What a dealer would book into it on trade and what you might get privately are different numbers. If those were separator hours that number sounds close.
              Combines are atrocious.

Comment

find yourself a clean 9770 Klause. You will never look back.

Comment

Ha! Neighbour bought a 9770 with about 500 threshing hours on it. The biggest lemon ever. Nothing but trouble.

Comment

Klause, check out the 2 590Rs at Saskatoon. No idea what shape they are in but could very well not make the 100K bid.
                    That is if you are at all interested in a lexion. Never owned one but know capacity is right up there.

Comment

Klause, check out the 2 590Rs at Saskatoon. No idea what shape they are in but could very well not make the 100K bid.
                      That is if you are at all interested in a lexion. Never owned one but know capacity is right up there.

Comment

My neighbour has a john deere 8820 Titan II sitting in his yard. It need work but not impossible.

Comment

grr I guess every model has the odd lemon or maybe it was abused. We had 97x0 combines for a long time, very few problems and when we did have one we were always running again within a few hours. Deere dealers actually stock parts they dont have to fly stuff in from germany.

Comment

Happy Father's Day Agriville Dads.

Comment

9770 is an awesome combine .. Can't go wrong !!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...