• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Between the rivers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between the rivers

Looks like spotty thunder storms between the North and south Sask rivers . Hope guys that need it get it .

Those smaller storms are going in every which direction ... Weird . You can distinctly see dry pockets where the rains are literally evaporating on radar

Comment

You noticed that too! There was a 6 mile wide stretch south of my farm that got an inch of rain in late May. Watching radar the showers today get heavier over that bit and dissappear before getting here. Fricken frustrating.

Comment

Coleville, that is getting hard to take, but its not over. There are more systems coming tonight.

Comment

Thought I was getting the weekend off. Spray today spray tomorrow. Good to be caught up.

Comment

We got two tenths yesterday and one today. They are predicting more tonight and tomorrow. Another couple of tenths on top of what we have might get close to helping.

Comment

It's like that front hit a wall on hwy 21 , interesting to see

Comment

Something is ****ing wrong with the radar imagery. We were in Regina at the football game where it rained and hailed out of a small intense looking cell on radar. I don't know how much it rained but water and hail were flowing in the streets. The cells continued east to where I live and actually grew in size as they approached and passed over, only to drop .05 of an inch. Yes, half a tenth out of a system that looked better on radar than the one over Regina. Disappointed when I texted home to ask how much. WTF!!!

Comment

Don't worry by forecast we have a 90 per cent chance of 11.8 mm on July 2nd !! Talk about a spin of the weather wheel on that w.a.g

Comment

Farmaholic, Regina got a small quarter inch, just a bit better than nothing. Daytime heating will get the ball rolling again, probably. Good luck, I know EC shows no rain in sight but that can change pretty fast. Here's hoping.

Comment

The radars are weird i follow three enviro canada wu and accu but ASSume they are off the same thing with some different paintings?accuweather sucks on most things but like their radar paint and temperature graph to historic

Comment

well , better get that canola price goin back down then , lol !

Comment

Every rain event for this area gets pushed into the end of the three day outlook. We never get to the third day go figure.

Not a enough to take the dust off the roads last night.

This year is over. I won't go into denial and try to spend my way out of this mess.

Even my Greenfeed idea is a waste of time and money.

Get it ready for next year. Or for the new owners.

Comment

We finally hit the rainfall lottery. A decent shot last night in a thunderstorm and then rain starting around 4 this morning and just stopping now. There are pockets of standing water in the field. My rain gauge malfunctioned so I don't know what amount we actually received but it's got to be well over an inch. Lots of relieved farmers and ranchers this morning in our area Good luck to those who are still waiting.

Comment

Bucket, thought you are down by the border?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...