• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

crop looks like shit

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crusher I was just thinking I have two items I want to take to auction. Was wondering which site is best. Last year equips from here went to southwest.

Comment

Crusher I was just thinking I have two items I want to take to auction. Was wondering which site is best. Last year equips from here went to southwest.

Comment

MBGrower. Ah yes I can here Gary Pike now.
        "For the successful farm manager it's all about cash FLOW".
        How many "services" went to %100 sold on old crop and %20 new about 3weeks ago?

Comment

Around here the only thing a shower will help is to take the stink of 2,4-D off me (the only thing I'm spraying) . We need inches of rain now.this dry weather is good for my organic summer fallow though.

Comment

Life is good and green. This area is green and growing.

I loathe the colour brown. It looks like crap and does not represent life.

Comment

I am in the traditional dry area, probably one of the very driest. We haven't had any rain to speak of this year. Showers in the forecast for tomorrow, we are hopeful. Having said that, out crops look surprisingly good. They were seeded into good moisture and are well rooted into good moisture. In the heat of the afternoon they look a little sick. They can't get enough moisture from 3 to 4 inches down to keep them looking good. If we get into some 30 degree days or hotter it will be very bad news. We don't have Canola on our farm this year.

Comment

"Services"..... its your skin in the game and you're going to pay someone to tell you how to play it. Everyone has the "right" to be wrong. I can be as wrong as the next guy and it won't cost me any more.

Still waiting for that good rain, hanging on. But as more time passes, I'll have to pick up a different hymn book if it doesn't materialize. Trying to stay positive and hopeful. Is that called denial?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...