• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Us election

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Us election

Just when you think it couldn't get any weirder with bush/Clinton Donald trump comes in.

Ten bucks says Oprah comes in and we end up with a bush/trump team or a Clinton/oprah leadership

Comment

He says he'd do for the country what he has done for business. So does that mean the US would declare bankruptcy 4 times under his leadership?

Comment

What's left to declare? I thought they were already bankrupt.

The thing about Trump is, if elected, the US would have a hottie as First Lady.

Comment

Brave I wish I could give you more than one thumb up !

Comment

How many times has he been bankrupt? Trump does know how to use the system to his atvantage. Truly a far right wingnut, just what the Americans need.

Comment

So I am curious forage why does Trump's business success offend you? Yes he has failed but he has also succeeded you can't have security and success! Why if a person desires more private industry jobs and less dependence on government support is he a right wing lunatic. In my opinion government taxation and regulation does nothing but stifle innovation and reduce employment.

Comment

The US election just got a whole lot more interesting. Donald said more in one day than Hillary said in weeks. That poor old lady hasn't got a chance. I think he has a shot. He's getting people fired up.

Comment

Hamloc

If you consider not paying your bills,or money owed to other people for work they have done, and doing it over and over again, to make your wealth, a success, you and I are on a different page my friend. I don't operate that way, guess I'm old school.

Hamloc, do you operate in the same matter as Trump?

Oh ya, Trump's biggest claim to fame other than his hair do, is challenging Obama's birth place.

You guys really think the American people are that stupid?

Comment

O wait I got that wrong the Donald wants oprah as his running mate no joke

Comment

Forage I agree with you on Trump's failures not being something to celebrate and no I don't operate like that. As for Hillary the less than above board operations and tax filings of the Clinton Foundation show her and her family to be of very questionable character. Bill and Hillary are two peas in a pod for sure.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...