• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manipulator

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manipulator

Wondering on experience of growers farmers. Specs say 10 percent yield boost. 15 percent less height. Just the sort of specs that we have all heard of before. 10 percent is within an allowable error for reporting.

Not registered in the U.S. so wheat must be segregated. (According to the Western Producer article this week)

Comment

All green companies are freaking out over it it's an awesome product but I'm going to wait

Comment

Wait a year before using. There is no MRLs established for export to the USA. We don't need them to use this as reason to not buy our wheat in the states. Not right by the chem co to sell a product that isn't accepted everywhere.

Comment

The active has been around for 30 years. It works. We have used it.. nicer than Ethrel because timing doesn't have to be bang on.

They now have mrl approval in the usa. I got that confirmed with the CHS location we worked with in MN.

Some varieties respond better than others and it only helps in high fertility environments.

Needs to be applied around the 6th leaf and is extremely corrosive.

Comment

I hope we can get away without it. I'd rather build straw strength by keeping our K/Mag ratio at the right level. Don't really need another application and chemical cost on wheat. The budget doesn't support it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...