• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trish Regan - Fox Business Anchor

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trish Regan - Fox Business Anchor

http://usat.ly/1GLVxFY

This is about as clear as it gets about what's dogging the U.S. economy. There is 'no hope in heck' (IMO) for a U.S. Fed rate hike this year.

Not giving advice, but I went to cash a couple weeks ago.

I have experienced a few meltdowns over the years and was always a believer in basically buy and hold.

Now I believe in the market, but I think having some cash available to take advantage of the opportunities presented from a correction can be a huge leg up for my retirement fund.

Kinda chicken I guess.

Comment

LEP . . . kinda chicken or kinda wise?

As Trish stated; a market based on artificial stimulus is not a sustainable market. Money printing does nothing to generate economic growth. Rather, money printing creates financial inequalities in society.

Global contagion risk is now enormous IMO should the Fed hike rates.

Comment

Errol

Hmmmmm!!! Fox news Black Democrat President. What did you expect. You didn't see that coming?

Comment

touche . . . but the chairperson of the U.S. Federal Reserve does not report to the President of the Unites States.

This artificial buying support in equities was inspired by central bank policy.

Comment

The banks cant handle to much asset deflation they would have to be re capped again and that would send a hell of a shock wave out

Comment

If the ECB now printing $60 billion Euros monthly can't re-hydrate, re-inflate European prices, this is 'game over' for central bankers.

QE has simply not worked as planned (IMO)and has now exposed global economies to greater risks.

Deflation is the scourge of bankers and central bankers as they had lost control.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...