• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frost tonight?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frost tonight?

Calling for a low of 4 tonight. Could get crispy if it clears off.

Not for the weak of heart this year in this area.
    Hope no one sprayed peas the that 4 days or plan on it the next 4 - BASF is now off the hook for any peas sprayed or about to be sprayed in that time period .

Comment

Last year this time guys were spraying peas it got cold and wet. I think basf got off calling it root rot but I can't help thinking spraying didn't help highlight the flashing those chemicals do.

Comment

Can't freeze. Not a full moon. Just sayin'.

Comment

Grrr ... Lol you are correct - but it will be cool enough for chem issues to show up over the next few days

Comment

I would imagine there will be low temp alerts emailed out tonight or early tomorrow am by certain chem companies about not spraying for a few days if the temps drop below plus 5

Comment

I would think so furrow.

We will start spraying rr canola tomorrow... rather wait but can't anymore weeds getting out of hand.

Our peas got valterra and are clean... flax we will wait a couple days.

Comment

Dropped to 7 already ... should hang at 3 to 4 overnight. Way too fukin close for mid June .. We will know in 6-8 hrs or so I guess.

Comment

Callin for plus 2 for morning now - might start on Rum by 6 am....***

Comment

*** hear to Rosetown look to be the coldest in Canada by morning - fukin tail end of that low pressure system . good fukin Christ already .....

Comment

Caution - profanity in previous posts ...

Comment

Grrrr, you were right , no full moon - stayed at 3c .
                        Hopefully that's the last risk of Jack till the end of Sept. Me thinks late Aug may be touchy though .

Comment

5AM Three Hills AB Enviro Canada report -2C, seems like most others stayed above 2C in western AB.

Comment

They are OUR loons and we VOTED for them. I hope they do things right by us for a change because the PCers DIDN'T.
                            We know how our previous governments screwed us Royally so if these guys do the same we will just vote them out instead of keeping them in power for 44 years like we were used to doing.

Comment

In 2001, we had frost July 16, canola seeds that were forming in pods dried up. Flowering canola was just fine. Cost us 10bu/acre. Never in the clear. But all world Gov's agree we are TOO hot and need to cool off the climate!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...