• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quit Now

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit Now

3.23 inches of rain in the past week. That's enough. Mud in fields puddles are back low spots have standing water.

We needed an inch not 3 or 4 times that.

Stupid thing is go 10 miles south and they got half an inch total.

Need to get spraying hut rain every 3 to 4 hours.

cry me a river...no rain all spring and 250 pissed off cows wanna trade?

Comment

if you wanna control the weather build a green house otherwise we deal with it Ill deal with the cows youll deal with the good crops its what we do.

Comment

If I could find a way I'd send it all your way. Tan spot and a host of other leaf diseases showed up in the past 2 days too... let the money spending begin.

Comment

You poor bastard, you have to deal with disease from bountiful crops. 1000's of cowboys with no extra feed, no grass, no rain, and hardly any water source feel very sorry for you and hope you will survive this catastrophe of what sounds like a perfect rain.

Comment

1.7" and it's wet, because of heavy 2 hour downpour. Sprayed wheat with fungicide/herbicide. Just lucky guess. Spraying today or tomorrow will leave some ruts, but packed hard fields now, dusty before. Drought or flood, just right someplace?

Comment

Klause, you must have a horseshoe ..... It is windy and dryer than dry around Regina. Thanx for the update. Now you gotta protect a valuable crop.

Comment

You'll need to get a pilots license and take to the air klause.

Comment

Christ, a guy simply reports his local conditions and gets shot down.

Comment

We haven't gotten an inch since the snow melted. But I would still prefer this over the 8 inches in four hours like we've had in the past.
                    Time to starting dreaming about next year.
                    Someone once said you get two perfect years if you farm your entire life.... Still waiting for the first one and it's going on 20 years now.
                    Joys of farming.

Comment

But isn't that the culture of Angryville?

Comment

Refer to .....drought over thread....

Comment

Still seeding ****en potholes, trying to "make" it rain. Lol...

Comment

Farma - giver , it worked for me. Seed the ones , if you can, you know may be a waste of time - within 48 hrs you will get rain ...lol

Comment

I was over in Humboldt yesterday, and if the mean hearted people who have no clue about what ponding in fields yields, would go have a look, they may not flame a guy for wishing for a little less rain.

Sheesh!

There is going to be yield loss in that countryside, due too too much rain in some areas.

He did not say conditions were ideal.

Again, I hope all the best for ALL of you. I do not think Klause was crying a river, just stating he got a bit much in areas, which is often worse than not enough, as like he said, let the money spending begin.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...