• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alberta Crop Report - June 9

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alberta Crop Report - June 9

The link below is Alberta crop report. Perhaps the highlight is the deterioration of conditions versus absolute numbers.

[URL="http://www1.agric.gov.ab.ca/$Department/deptdocs.nsf/all/sdd15393"]Alberta Crop Report[/URL]

Sounds like a bumper crop on its way.

Sarcasm.

Comment

Canola germ numbers are crazy!

Comment

Not trying to side track, but posting cause of weather related. Just saw that the record low for this day at Regina was -6C in 1969. That had to hurt. Anyone remember how wide spread the frost was?

Comment

where do they get this shit ?????

Comment

where do they get this shit ?????

Comment

Remember it well it was my first year farming on my own, it covered a big area as I am 65 miles n.w. of Regina. My crop was good that fall barley went 75 bus. and it was worth .65cents a bus. and it got worse for a few years. Anyone remember L.I.F.T. 3 BUS.FOR A DOLLAR, WHEAT WAS THE SAME. Off to a good start wasn't it. Would I do it again? not these days.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...