• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cbc

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cbc

Was reading Evan Solomon got canned for doing back door art deals but in the article Rex Murphy and the mansbridge had oil kick back scandals also Amanda Lang had her own couple of scandals. Kick in i like it ruff gomesh and Pamela the pig at the trough senator and it's quite the festival of clowns. Sorry no cut and paste from phone

The CBC should not be receiving taxpayer funds.
    Privatize the corrupt group instead of fleecing taxpayers for $1.8 billion per year.

Comment

CBC is the only viable opposition we have....they will dig into a story, all the rest of the media is too tied to Harper!
      Granted, they have their problems, but I believe we are better off with them.....you wouldn't hear half of the government scandals if not for the CBC, but then maybe that's what you want.

Comment

Yep it takes the CBC 3 times the poeple to show a sports function than tsn , lets keep the modified welfare going .

Comment

I should say cover a sports function

Comment

Cotton

Wasn't Pamela Wallin CTV?

Comment

I think your right

Comment

And the Duffy was CTV too

Comment

And when their journalism gets caught in a libel case keep denying as long as their is legal funds. Who has more legal budget for cya than a crown corp?
                  No system is perfect but the bias and accountability of this fiefdom could be better without getting a gaurrenteed cash flow from the people whose purchase decisions on viewing don't matter.

Comment

Every radio on our place is tuned to CBC.
                    I just find the other stations mind numbing. Intelligent conversation is hard to come by.
                    Gormley is ok but the endless ads and the chuga chuga music drive me crazy.

Comment

"I just find the other stations mind numbing. Intelligent conversation is hard to come by"

bluefargo, my feelings exactly. A bright spark in the wilderness of mind numbing blandness.

Comment

I used to listen to Gormley but now I can't stand his whiny voice and attitude. Can only take so much of him and I'm full!!

Comment

well at least we can put the issue of the CBCs left leanings to rest.

if Mansbridge and Murphy are bought,
                          well join the club. like the wallin's and duffys before.

i guess the only lefties left on the CBC ,
                          just have not had a good enough offer yet.

are we not all affected, by the $ the oil industry brings into Alberta and Sask.
                          my pro oil/ oil sands development
                          stand . maybe just means i am bought too.

Comment

I enjoyed Evan Solomon's work on CBC, liked his attitude, and see nothing wrong with a sideline business that would have no impact on his journalism.
                            If it's against the rules, he should not do it, but from what I understand he informed CBC of his activities, so he didn't hide it.
                            Or I have misunderstood the situation.

Comment

Sell a painting collect a commission and still give a hard hitting investigative interview?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...