• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tundra

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tundra

Has anyone that used Tundra this year, found it hard on crop. For some reason this year it kicked the shit out my crop. It is not dry here, we just had six tenths last week, 4 tenths week before, and 1.5 inches three weeks ago.

How soon after the frost did you apply? Our cereals here were really stressed after the frost event. People that sprayed last week are going to take a yield loss. Lots of sprays causing burn.

Comment

Did or didn't you add some ammonium sulphate?

We did and it turned it yellow. It has since recovered. Quite a while from frost to application for us. The "Puma" active ingredient always did seem hard on the crop.

Comment

Did not add the sulphate, just sprayed Monday morning. No frost here for at least two weeks now.

Comment

Isn't the AMS supposed to reduce the crop injury?

Comment

AMS is to help burn up big cleavers and kochia. If anything I would say it's harder on it.

Comment

AMS is to help burn up big cleavers and kochia. If anything I would say it's harder on it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

X2 daylate. Makes it a bit hotter

Comment

Literally seabass, X2

Comment

You guys are right , that last frost kicked the living shit out of things for sure. There are still some canola crops " that made Toms frost" are dying daily . Write offs in some areas. Not all frosts are the same - ever

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...