• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New System Brewing Down South

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New System Brewing Down South

There's still hope. Tune into the Environment Canada show. Let's hope The cow doesn't kick over the Bethune station.

We have been demoted to 1mm in 3 of next seven days grass not growing. Cow kicking over Bethune radar is funny. Ex wife is cooking me cat tail tonight. I will eat it all up. Real cat tail from the Humboldt sure crop district. Not from my farm, don't have them this year.

Comment

Maybe its time to do a nude raindance or some other strange ritual that might summon a decent rain.....any ideas?

Comment

It's comin , be patient

Comment

Maybe this no rain thing is because of those saskatchewanian strippers in Malaysia. The gods have said hmmmm no rain for u guys. 😀

Comment

If you watch the animated Environment Canada Satellite, you will notice that every time the system starts heading up here from Idaho, it is diverted back along the border by this huge spinning vortex in the NW over Alaska. Me thinks that is our culprit. Not that it helps any, but at least it may explain why the systems can't get over the border. But there's always hope that the pattern will break any day now.

Comment

Yep TSTep, tell them to get their damn cloths back on and leave them on until SF3 needs rain.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...