• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sf3

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sf3

Finally time to read angry-ville again. Although you take a daily forum beating please keep posting. Enjoy your comments. Good luck this year

Hey it's looking like a good year, no great year so far for our area. Time will tell but really best conditions in 8 years and if the rain did take place that some are texting me were good for a couple weeks again.
    I'll never sugar coat any thing farming, some areas need moisture and others some good luck. I hope they get it, no one needs to go through what our area received.
    Farming is a funny and a lot like Vegas! $1,000,000.00 on black. Spin the wheel.
    Good luck this year!
    MOSAIC! Bus is here on to another Pavilion!

Comment

For sure S/f and guys around that area and Govan are in a sweet spot for now - you guys deserve it - not a fun ride for you's the last 8 years - good luck

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...