• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first thunder storm of the season

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riders, LOL.
    Hopper reminds me of an older saturday night live skit with christopher walken.
    When hopperbin is not farming 14 hours a day, he prefers to occupy his time in the deeeeep south, he can tolerate the heat.... and the hu... mi...di..ty.
    Small shower here, much appreciated.

Comment

An inch here

Comment

Cottonpicken, that's quite a nice shot. What did you do, destroy a nest of spiders?

Comment

Seemed like a weird one i thought it was on for sure then the forcaste changed and thought it was over but then it came back but i didnt think it would amount to much. Just got done mudding in the last of my crop felt like the only asshole in sask doing that

Comment

That was just mean.... Poured for 20 seconds here and quit. That was it. Didn't even register in the rain gauge.

Comment

Our land at colonsay turned into a floodzone for about 10 minutes. All soaked in, and boy was it a soaker.

Between there and humboldt got 4/10 on everything... and once you got east of Humboldt it was a spotty spit-spat...

Comment

That main line of bangers basically developed in a north south line along hwy 4 from Glaslyn to rosetown. then went east north east. Very little west of that and east of that anywhere from showers to down pours and hail.
                Hail north of us again pounded the hell out of things just south of Jackfish and Murray lakes. Been a wild 7 days, from near drought , to frost, to hail, to some localized flooding to more hail and small heavy downpours - now heat.
                Will make it interesting for weed control now in certain areas.....
                Yet 20 miles SW , still dry as a Texas Tumble weed in August.

Comment

Just under an inch here in parkland, pothole, knob and kettle country.
                  After extreme wet past five years still only one big rain event away from sloughs running over and across fields.
                  On bright side, got more seeded than expected, fairly good emergence and little frost damage.
                  Lots to be thankful for.

Comment

Not enough here to lay the dust. I hope this pattern doesn't last. Hay crops are very poor as well as pastures. There are some emergence problems as well as thousands of acres reseeded in the last week. It's not to late to get a crop but the clock is ticking.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...