• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first thunder storm of the season

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first thunder storm of the season

What a beautiful sound... first rain since May 5th...hope it is not just a teaser...

It must be about time for the Bethune Radar Station to go down.

Comment

That wasn't thunder hopper met a new Asian girl.

Comment

don't know how much as someone watered the flower beds and did not empty the rain gauge...

Comment

Missed us east of Regina, "the city that rhymes with fun"(can you image that was their slogan for a while). Maybe next time. We were on the western edge of it, probably didn't have to go too far east southeast to be in it.

Comment

Might be rain coming??..Have to dump out the dust from the rain gauge..

Comment

I washed all the vehicles. Tractors, cart, watered the new seeded lawn. I feel it coming, a good inch. lol

Comment

.02 to 1.1 from one end to the southern end of farm hm it can rain!

Comment

Starting. Need to pay for my seeding sins.

Comment

Went out to the kids playhouse. Tin roof. Listening to the rain on it. This way I can know how long it lasts.

After the decade of wet, I never thought I would actually like this sound. But this once, I sure do.

Hope you who need rain, get it.

Comment

western sask.
                      supposedly had a 70% chance today in the rain lotto.
                      didn't even come close to here ,
                      maybe somewhere got a splash.
                      you wound think 2-3 weeks of 20% and a
                      few 60-s and 70s , that you could get something,
                      . guess not.
                      until now it has pretty well been business as usual as far as spending on inputs.
                      now with tens and twentys POP s
                      for the next week.
                      just fill out the crop insurance

Comment

Got, 2/10ths here..

Comment

Lots of clouds but very hard to get any humidity, 74% AFTER the 2/10", wow. Small drops almost a mist.
                          Thunder and wind, guess that is a storm. Yes it can rain but after a month of no humidity, will take a few weeks to get going again. Hit and miss will not make a good crop for all. Hope for next week.

Comment

East, south east Alberta. Very little here, Last snowfall was April 2nd. First rain, May 28th, 2 tenths on about 30% of the farm, nothing on the other 70%. Second rain June 4th, 3 tenths on the same 30% that got some last week, 2 tenths on the other 70%. Hoping we get a third rain soon.

Comment

Got 6/10ths yesterday, biggest (and nearly only) moisture of the season. By the sounds of it most of the western side of AB has had that or more, certainly south of me, not sure of north. Need way, way more but its a start.
                              Lot of crops seeded early hardly showing from the road.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...