• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-3 tonight.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-3 tonight.

If it gets that cold here every drill in thr countryside will be going full bore

Barley is showing signs from last night and pasteur wheat has yellow growing points

Yeah, they sure changed it when the high could not reach 10.

We missed it last night. May as well may the province all even, huh?

Comment

Make, not may.

Comment

Minus 5 at 5 this morning in North West Sask. Plants in garden not covered are done, alfalfa has a big wilt on!

Comment

Coveralls and hoodies on May 29th.

Comment

Some of the canola is toast after last night..Hope the rest is tougher now?
            Cancelled our market manager today to..Just in case the market takes a jump over $10.00 for Sept...

Comment

Will have to get up a half hour earlier tomorrow to sc**** the tractor windows before we go seeding.

Comment

How cold is it going to gettin the "normal" area tonight S/F ? Cover you to mat toes

Comment

Got to twelve here today.

Comment

Between the beetles and frost I wish we had seeded everything to wheat.
                    Then I remember how the wheat movement and price has been lately.

Comment

I hope you's out east don't get what us dumb, too early, dry fuks got this morning - it was not so nice.

Comment

If clear and minus 3 we is all f*cked!

Comment

Lol - you's fuked - the rest of us gotter last night .

Comment

I got no canola up yet. Not much canola is up in these parts. For the sake of y'all, I worry. It is plus two right now already. Nuts. Could b a LONG frost.

Comment

It's a SE wind. I think we're gonna sneak by.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...