• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advantages of zero till

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To me pesticide is a term for describing all three types of chemicals (insecticide, fungicide and herbicide)

Comment

No i dont believe in pre harvest glypo. What you may be reffering to is the it's another tool in the tool box. I dont blame guys for doing it its one of those things we are a load to do and I've done/do it myself.

Like I've said before farmers have enough jobs to do we dont need bio chemistry and advanced medicAl science to boot

But man o man the smell and function of pesticide is a different ball game over glypo and gmo in my opinion

I will be hard pressed to change my opinion on that stuff some things are just to blindingly obvious to the eyes

Comment

Some fruits etc. produce their own pesticides to fight off bugs. Remember the " alar " scare? Well, the apple produces that chemical naturally. Our life expectancy has never been longer. What's up with that?

Comment

just curious subdum , that's not a conservapak , is it ?

Comment

just curious subdum , that's not a conservapak , is it ?

Comment

It's a 60 foot, 12 inch spacing, with new Dutch pair row knife Seedhawk. Seems like a super unit to us since we are used to Massey discers. what do you think Farmaholic, think we can grow 50 bushel Canary, 80 bushel wheat or 50 bushel Estons with this rig? Ah, life's one big lark!

Comment

I don't know SDG. Time will tell, theoretically it should be better ;-) but hopefully not worse. I just get done spraying some canola with insectide, had it not got set back by frost and the flea beetles stayed away, it could have handled this dry spell. Establishment would have been fine. Too many variables out of your control but at least you should try to give it the best start you can.

I like what furrow eluded to once, something about writing your own textbook and I would like to add mine would be under constant revision.

Good luck with the new rig.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...