• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A cool 27 degrees?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A cool 27 degrees?

It has been a while. I remember the nice warm dry summers as a kid in the 80's, and playing outside and not feeling hot when it was 30 plus. Heck the last decade, it hardly ever hit 30. And then the damp, high humidity years came, and when it hit 22, I was dying out there.

But on Saturday, I hopped out of the tractor, ran to the house for a phone call, (try harder to share the cell service, SaskTel), and checked the thremometer on the north side of the house in the shade. 27 degrees C, she said.

I was not hot, I was not sticky, I was not breaking a sweat.

It has been a long time. Welcome back, prairie weather, goodbye Amazon heat!!!

Careful you will get flamed. Lol.

Never text me anymore what gives?

Seeding going well?

Comment

I hope you get a bumper crop. You deserve it for hanging in.

Comment

Hey free isn't this weather awesome! Good luck maybe we're back!

Comment

This warm dry weather is great guys out east, and a good thing here for now as well, hopefully get rid of some of this early soil borne diseases.
          I am going to make it rain soon out west soon though - sprayed potholes today - seed tomorrow then it should rain and flood them out as usual .. That's my weather forecast for today.
          No real rains forecast until after full moon though.

Comment

Little popcorn thundershowers started yesterday afternoon - and are just showing up on radar now in the area. Don't amount to much but at least it is trying a bit.

Comment

Klause, we have such deplorable service out here. Got a booster, but not a lot of help.

Will give it a whirl, I promise. Seeding going ok now, I like those very organised days where all you do is drive. I also like seeding canola, not so much filling. Except for nh3.

Give me four good days, and I will be DONE in May for the first time in a long bleeding time. lol

Ha, I spoke too soon. Feels more muggy today, dang it!

Comment

Shot gun on the radar now.

Comment

I agree the clouds looked like popcorn earlier. What is shotgun radar?

Comment

Looked like a shot gun target

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...