• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok boys how dry is it where you farm!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Won't be Any spraying in sw sask, until it rains.
    Crop sitting in gunpowder soil ,no weeds and the ones that are there are sitting still just like crop

Spraying could hurt crop as well and it's already on death row

Comment

Redo 1981 first direct drill last time worked on some fields since last year

Comment

Sf3, I'm just busting your balls but the black soil zone is a big area and some of it is very dry right now. I'm a little more humble then some knowing full well you can have three feet of moist soil but if there is 6" of dry dirt on top this time of year it doesn't matter. I'm sure for most of us who's farms don't run on unicorn facts and fairy dust up to an inch of rain would be welcome so long as it doesn't all come in 15 minutes.

Comment

60% chance of thunderstorms today and tomorrow Regina area. This would be perfect timing to catch an inch or two. We're not desperate yet. Germination is excellent and roots are in moisture. We are lucky we haven't had hot dry winds. Good luck everyone. This may be the week that puts 2015 on our memory map.

Comment

Redo 1981 first direct drill last time worked on some fields since last year

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...