• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boon for Saskatchewan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said once before I didn't kick her out of the party, the Preimer elect that did that. Seems like Notley made a bigger deal out of it then I did.

Comment

Pretty sweet gig for this gal Drever. Goes from being a starving college student to a $100k job for four years and likely will do little or nothing but show up. I guess we are getting are just rewards here in Alberta but a bet there are a lot of people with voters remorse by now.

Comment

She starts at 127200. More than half a million in 4 years. Hope we get our moneys worth.

Comment

I thought Alberta was a rat-free province. ( tongue in cheek )

Comment

Maybe the new conservative leader can get her to cross the floor. Lol.

Comment

you can't rule out anything in Alberta politics anymore!! I think the proper thing for her to do is resign and let the people in her riding elect another MLA. If she can get 127k for sitting as an independent after all this there is something really wrong with our system.

Comment

Pretty hard to resign and walk away from half a million bucks.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...