• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boon for Saskatchewan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Boon for Saskatchewan

http://business.financialpost.com/fp-comment/albertas-ndp-leaders-will-be-like-kids-running-the-candy-store

You'd like to believe that Albertans
    sealed their doom by electing the NDP
    So keep chanting this and maybe it 'll happen...NOT.

Sealed their DOOM. Sealed their DOOM.

I have complete faith in Rachel Notley...may she do well and correct the foolish policies of the PC party as practiced by Ralph Klein and his goons.

Comment

Oh willy your so F$&ked in Alberta so screwed!

Comment

It is true that we are doomed but it is just that AB has now joined the rest of the world heading down the drain. When my son is in his 50's living standards will be in Canada like they are in the Ukraine today. Sask will not get much of a boost from this since SK has natural disadvantages including being far away from markets and and the nastiest climate on earth.

Comment

Guys nothing stupid will happen in Alberta until at least after the federal election. If you don't think mulcair hasn't told notley to walk on eggshells until then your in dreamland.

Comment

while it would be better to have a few farmers and qualified business types in the cabinet.

it is not completely necessary,
            just look at the federal govt.
            ran from the top with mindless muted cabinet ministers in tow.
            just follow the script your provided
            and do not think.

Comment

I thought the first comment under the article summed it up very well:

"Thomas Lukaszuk ... former Deputy premier and cabinet minister ---> teacher
              Ralph Klein ... former Premier ---> News personality (and high school drop out)
              Doug Griffiths ... former cabinet minister and PC leadership hopeful (and I have already heard him touted as perhaps the saviour of the PC party) ---> teacher

I notice they don't talk about the successful and hard working MLAs (Mason, Eggen, Bilous), or former Chair of the Edmonton School Board (Hoffman), or former ethics and law professor and head of Chamber of Commerce (Piquette), or the Doctor (Turner), or the 5 term Calgary alderman (Ceci), or the head municipal civil servant for Medicine Hat (Warner), or the Lawyer (McLean), or the economic policy analyst (Phillips), ...

Besides which, governments don't run like companies. We have Deputy Ministers, and other very well-paid (far higher than MLAs) civil servants for a reason in government.

The whole premise of this article is garbage."

Comment

You didn't mention the Calgary Bow NDP MLA whose already been kicked out of the party. Sounds like the electors of Calgary Bow would like a do over.

Comment

HFL Well I agree the media would like some more gossip to sensationalize. How many on here would not have to hang your head in shame for some of the things youve done. Do you realize how many people had horses caller ****** wow what could the media do with that, or not so many yrs ago gays were *****s , Black moma sambo wagonburners. Thats all terms we early baby boomers grew up with,all perfectly normal. Watch some old movies.
                  Now some pissy little reporter trys to make a name for themselves on some one elses misspeak ,and you moral assholes will swollow it all up.

Comment

Isn't that something. A newly elected MLA does some stuff, Notley tells her not to do it again, she does it again and gets herself kicked out of the party and it turns out that I'm a moral asshole. I didn't kick her out of the party, the Premier did that. I didn't post goofy images to her istagram account, she did that all by herself. Two weeks in and she already got herself kicked out of her own party. Shes off to a great start.

Comment

I think if you check they had to go back over a yr to dig that bit of news up.

Comment

Actually, if you check you'll find that she posted the picture of Prentice and Mciver to her Instagram account Thursday, two days ago, not quite a year.

Comment

Whoa horsy!!!! Now if that would have been a conservative mla you would have condemmed them! But now it's just a minor infraction because it's the ndp eh?

Comment

By a similar token stonepicker and HFL I'm pretty sure I've never heard either of you, or anyone else on Agriville for that matter being incensed by alleged homophobic remarks. Funny how it's a big issue to you all of the sudden in this case with the NDP girl.

Comment

you were the one slinging shit grass farmer , hfl just reminded you that you had missed one.
                              your the one making a big deal. what, you don't like your own medicine?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...