• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

60% CHANCE OF SNOW TOMORROW MORNING

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look on the bright side klause if it snows I can take you fishing and you can use your brand new Saskatchewan fishing license.

Comment

Look on the bright side klause if it snows I can take you fishing and you can use your brand new Saskatchewan fishing license.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Might tackle Keeley on Tues .... Gettin the itch

Comment

Fishing is sounding better every day. It's a bigger cold north wind out by colonsay today holy moly picked up 20 mins ago.

Comment

Shaking the tractor here now - waitin for a shower to pass

Comment

Giving it everything before it hits! Sledding tomorrow! Temps dropped quite a bit since morning! Looks like just south of valley! Moving north!

Comment

Rain, rain, rain in Calgary today . . .

Comment

Done with anhydrous. Detached. Planting a few ditches and what was wet spots. 50 km plus tumbleweeds in current field blowing through from neighbours.

Comment

Moosamin area gettin wet

Comment

SF3, you should be ok. Keep seeding.

Comment

Back a few years, not sure when, we had 3 inch lentils and got 6 inches of snow. They didn't miss a beat.

Comment

They've already increased the low for Sunday night here from -5 to -2. I'm not holding my breath either way, I will wait and see what happens, no sense worrying about it till Monday morning. ...but I am concerned.

Comment

Not sure I'm not a gynecologist or a weather man but I'll take a look. It seems the front is shifting north further then expected ?

We should start are own weather predicting thing here it's not some science beyond understanding.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...