• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday may 29

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.grainews.ca/daily/guenther-reseeding-already-considered-in-parts-of-sask?utm_source=FBC Publications&utm_campaign=13e59c62ff-Grainews daily enews May 16%2C 2015&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_2da8244677-13e59c62ff-88067685

Comment

braveheart - looks to be nasty your way, I seen Drews statement - hope its not as rough as they say.

Comment

We have virtually zero rain forecast here for the next 14 days. Most likely a dry frost here Sunday am. Could be an interesting start to the week.
        S/F, it will also be interesting to see how cold it gets and how far south this latest cold air goes south.
        The last cold air on the western plains had zero effect on markets.

Comment

Yes furrow, it certainly looks bad. Radar shows it north of Velva, ND barreling down on us.

Just finishing up burn off on a field and will drain pumps and shed sprayer and tanks. We should have time for the gly to be on before it hits.

Here's hoping it isn't a SK3 level shitstorm.

Comment

I guess no need to worry about may 29. Now low is plus 10 for that day. Where are you guys watching this weather on?

Comment

Better trade those farmer ball hats for the fur lock downs

Comment

Bolt bullshit fm is saying 60 percent rain tonight 60 percent snow morning humboldt. That is not on Farmzone or mysask.

Comment

Most likely be east of you hopper

Comment

Happens all the time in the long range forecast. They just left out the 1 in front. Also shouldn't ever get concerned about any forecast 10 days out or further. Never accurate. I've also noticed Lerner hasn't been as accurate so far this year

Comment

the forecasted three inches of rain and 10-15 cms of snow for here don't bother me as much as the -6 they're calling for for early next week, bye bye emerged oilseeds! off to drain sprayer and hide the water truck like Brave!!

Comment

May not be the time or place , and not throwing salt in any wounds - but we did bring in 500 bags of canola , 400 of them are an early round up just in case this causes a shit show for guys .
                        Time will tell ...

Comment

There's gonna be lots of resending if this pans out. Scary.

Hopper and I both put pasteur wheat In... it isn't nearly as frost tolerant as canadian varieties. Hope it'll be ok for both of us!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...